FS: Puch Top Crank

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Well I need to scrounge up some cash because I just dropped some money on another moped. So i have a new in box Top Crank for sale. I also have a brand new bearing (the one without the clip) and some used seals to throw in for a little extra.

I paided $116 plus shipping for the crank alone, so I'm hoping to get $115 shipped w/o the bearing and seals, $125 shipped with the bearing and seals. Will also take some trades for some sweet puch, moby or derbi stuff.

Re: FS: Puch Top Crank

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

someone has to be building a sick E50 and need an awesomo top crank.

email sent

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bumpkin

Za50?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

It's for an E-50. Unless I'm interpreting your post wrong and you are offering an ZA50, which I'd be interested in.

How cool of moby parts are you looking for?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Dang Tom, finally a landsquid eh? Anyways I was hoping for a pipe or kit I add the $$$. It's a super duper long shot but i have dreams.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bump

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Now looking for a 70cc High comp head for a puch, any kind of dellorto thats 15mm or larger, and super huge puch or tomos headers. I will also take $105 shipped for the crank alone now.

Sorry but, what do you mean by "top crank"; is this a stuffed performance number?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Yeah it's a performance crank made by the company Top. Here is a link

http://www.1977mopeds.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=264

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bump

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bump

what crank is this? can you post a link to where you bought it? i'm interested in it, maybe more if the price is right(er)

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

There is a link for it two posts up. I'll take pics of the actual crank when i get back in town.

this will not work in a Za50? if it does I am interested...I also have a 15mm delorto sha I would be willing to trade with some cash.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Sorry man. This will not work with a ZA50. The best you can do for a Za50, is get a different connecting rod and have it pressed in.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

up

Jake Shaughnessy /

do you still have this?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account