moped free for all

soooooo....as much as i regret having to do this i am offering lots of moped parts, in varying conditions,for free.some good, some ok,some?as i'm not able to put a lot of energy in to this i'm hoping you'll oblige with some direct questions and not be picky.

i live at 1211 55th ave n. st pete fl 33603.i'm giving away a 78 magnum minus the engine,has snowflakes,mostly non original parts.engine can be purchased.za50 kitted to athena 60 cc,puch hi comp. head.$75.00 runs.the rest of the ped i was customizing and will include pic when it was last assembled.

everything you need to build one avanti mont,minus tank,free.

one puch maxi frame and fork+ odds and ends,free.

some rusty engines and parts not sure how complete,puch ea50,peugot sp 103,magnum original top end dont ask about pistons or rings,but i have some stuff thats ok, some not.

one 80 something general 5star minus engine and tank,free.laptop is dying,gotta go for now.pics coming soon thanx

Re: moped free for all

Dibs. I need to see if I can get ride!

Jake Shaughnessy /

can you ship stuff. I will pay for it and you

I need magnum parts:

complete pedal assembly, complete kickstand assembly, body side covers not engine, trunk and lid, seat!! 14 or higher carb, performance tail pipes any kind, maybe more!! dibs, dibs, dibs!! I got moneis!! e-mail me.

Yeah If I'm not sure if I can get a ride. So I guess I don't have dibs.

sorry, i got disconnected....i had previously been trying to sell stuff so you can look up my old posts for pictures...

the garelli is gone.

Kinetic TFR early 2000s with title: it hasn't been started in a while but was running needs carb clean and tail pipe attached, it has some modifications, ran strong last year --$150.

there are some Peugeot sp103 parts.

will post pics as soon as i can.

i'm hoping for someone to come and take most of the stuff at one time before we have to move.

more tomorrow....

sorry, no shipping. i really need someone to come and take it all --- and all is FREE unless a price was listed.

i can't stress enough that i don't have time to part things out. i'm not out for $$ just want to find a new home for this stuff. if you can get here you can have it! bring a truck.

thanks, pics soon.

i need garelli, avanti engine parts, or a engine, can you please ship if you have the parts

fish_SHARK /

Hey Jason, its Jon that came down there with brent to get the garelli.

Ive got to talk to a friend of mine but I might be able to come pick the stuff up from you. Sorry to hear this dude. But Ill send you an email soon.

-Jon

got garelli, avanti engine parts!?!?

fish_SHARK /

Hey Jason, I just sent you an email regarding all the parts. I should be able to come by on saturday and pick them all up from you.

-Jon

i still miss that garelli

jim, fish_shark has it now! it lives!

What was the deal with the za50? I would like to buy it if you still have it. I have an uncle down there who would come and get it. let me know.

the other JLEE /

Hey Jason,

Jon ( fishsticks ) and I can come by this saturday to pick up every. I'll even take the za50 block that you have. Please check your email and get back to me.

thanks,

jae.

got any honda PA50 parts at all? i know its not listed but i figured its worth an ask.

yay sharks.

jae, howd that polini work out?

please please still have peugeot parts. someone in south bay has all the frenchy parts, not letting them go. my frenchie is dying, please help! just tell me what u got and ill make an offer!

the other JLEE /

just waiting for parts

all parts have been claimed by jae n fishsticks,thanx

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account