Wanted General 5 star frame and tank

I'm looking to build a custom moped from the bottom up, General style.

Does anyone have that basic frame and/or a General gas tank?

I cant find anything.

Re: Wanted General 5 star frame and tank

you haven't been looking very hard, or well informed. call 614 299 0550

Handy Bikes

BJ

Awesome

Your welcome

i would try handybikes definately, but if still no luck i have a general tank but it doesn't have a key to the locked gas cap. i picked the lock and its being help open with tape. handybikes has the key and i have the correct key ID that you need. Not a lot of fun, but its there. Anyway, if you still have no luck finding one let me know.

Hey there,

I have an AMS Tahoe frame, seems like a rebadged General. Someone in yer gang has one. Was going to use it for a project, but cannot find an engine. I have ground off the mounts for the side panels and the battery holder. I have started stripping the paint off of the tank as well, the seat needs to be redone. Its a ground up project for sure. I will be in your area at the end of May, 40 bux delivered.

The bike

Wanted General 5 star frame and tank

Kim, Call Andy at 1977. I think there is a frame in the basement. Tanks are available via the Handy Bikes ebay store.

sounds good!

No more Gold maxi? You will paint your new bike gold, right?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

"someone in your gang has one"

oh come on justin..

Kim, I also have a couple of NOS general tanks, two that are silver, and one that is Dark Metalic green.

I still love my gold bike, it's just the only moped i've had in the 4-5 years of riding. It's time to switch it up a bit, i think.

I'm not quite sure what im going to paint it yet.

I sure love earth tones though!

I miss you Sara!!!!

Chad, do you know an estimate of shipping prices for the weight of a tank to the west coast?

Kim send me an email, and I can get you a quote on shipping

Ok sorry,

One very special person in your gang has one.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account