i reallly need a left hand side crank arm

hey guys. i bent the hell outta my crank arm and desperately need a new one.

if anyones got one you should email me asap.

oh, and on a comoplelty seperate note, whats with all this bullshit advertising on our forums. its not right and something should be done about it, if possible.

Re: i reallly need a left hand side crank arm

oh, its for my puch maxi 1978. i really shoulda put that in the title, oh well

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

hardly a speck of rust on the craank arm, can remove the (crappy) pedal if you don't need it. $6 (shipping included)

~marc

AWESOME!! ill send you an email on the double

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

Cool, thanks dude

BUMP

i bought that pedal up there and lo and behold, it wasnt the right bend to fit around my pipe. i guess there was some variations in the crank arms or something but whatever the case, i still need one.

so

anyone out there who has a left arm crank who is will to trade for the one pictured above plus cash? otherwise ill just buy it. this pedal will work on your bike most likely, just not on mine because it doesnt fit around my homoet 4p

please help!!

Slick Modification

Jay from Boston had a pretty slick mod done on a pedal crank for his Bat, I believe it was so the pedal would clear the exhaust. He had two (same side) cranks. Cut one just above the spline, lined them up, and welded the other on top of it so he had. Do you know what I mean? I'll ask if he put a picture up. Doing this gave him the necessary clearance with room to spare. And unless you look closely you'd never know the modification had been done. Very slick trick!!!

Re: Slick Modification

It probably won't help or fix your problem but here's a link to what Jay did to his Bat.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2315/2500881478_ba2b096816_o.jpg

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account