qt50 parts

I have some qt50 parts for sale or trade for other stuff. I also have a 1979 qt50 frame all it needs is the wiring and an engine the frame is in good shape needs a seat so just let me know what you need and i will see if i have it.

Re: qt50 parts

what state are u located in

Richmond, Indiana

I also have a 1982 qt50 in really good shape but cant get a spark its all there and a 1997 kinetic tfr that needs a new carb and the bottom plastic to the headlight assembly and it runs but dies after a few minutes. The carb has a crack inside which does not allow the correct air-fuel ratio to happen would like to trade for another moped so I can ride to work or even sell just make me a offer. I dont want to part out these two but the 1979 qt50 will be parted out or sold straight out. Just let me know.

1982 qt50 & 1997 Kinetic TFR 4sale

both are for sale the kinetic runs but needs a carb and one piece of plastic for the headlight and a new headlight it also in pretty good shape. The qt50 is in good shape but cant get a spark some dumbass cut the key switch out and dont know to much about the wiring so I gave up on it. I would like to trade for another moped or sale straight out and I really dont want to part them out sorry. I mentioned these two in my other forum but thought it might get more traffic this way just let me know if your interested.

do you have a wiring diagram? im pretty good at electrical stuff. you may have bad connections, bad ground. check all wiring before using meters of any sort on components!

what you got?

1979 qt50 parts only good frame and lots of little parts, 1997 kinetic tfr needs a carb and one piece of plastic and headlight,1982qt50 wiring problem but the 1982 i'm working on getting it to run by someone on here he is trying to help me figure ot what some dumbass done to the ignition but if i cant get it to run will have to sell it to.

Ingition switch?

Do u have an 1980s model side covers, battery box, ignition switch with keys. and do u accept paypal

Ignitionswitch for a QT50?

Hi,

I am looking for the front and rear break cable and also a choke cable. If you could give me a price on those shipped to 58102. That would be great.

Hey, do you have the stator coil to the yamaha? i needs one, but I might just go scavenge a razz coil from an abandoned one down on campus.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account