WTS:WOW GOLD

A shop to buy wow gold,cheap wow gold,world of warcraft gold and Fast Instant Delivery!

"wow gold":http://www.wowgolds.co.uk

Re: WTS:WOW GOLD

You should never ever ever ever type on this website again. Please.

FUCK YOU DXHDIV

This forum is used for buying and selling mopeds. Please DO NOT try to sell WoW gold on here. You are the worst kind of person on the internet. Always trying to make a dishonest buck. Leave this forum and never come back.

WTS:WOW GOLD

Ha, that's the _last_ addiction that I need - WOW. Like mopeds aren't bad enough!

How Much WoW gold for your mom?

wow is fir fuhkin losers

to be serious

trying to sell ANYTHING else here is already insulting.

trying to SELL FAKE MONEY THAT YOU PROBABLY HACKED SOME SHIT TO DO IS SO STUPID I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FACE.

its a scam and an insult all in one.

TO even insinuate any of us would pay real money for money in a game that any person who even knows what a "game" is would earn on their own anyway...

man

you are the lowest piece of shit i have ever laid electronic eyes on

dxhdiv I found a pic of your MOM see pic

1209241599_dancing_cow.gif

***Kim Jong illest*** /

this pretty much says it all

Nobody else reply to this post. For the love of god let this post sink to the very bottom of the moped army latrine. Seriously, even if you play world of warcraft, which I'm sure some people here do, don't encourage this piece of shit. In all reality he is probably some guy in a warehouse in china or india playing warcraft 18 hours a day, as a job, in a market created by people that are too big of losers to even be cool in a fake world. It makes me want to vomit with rage.

in that case: dzhvid- I can tell from the way you type what kind of people your ancestors must be.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account