Maryland, someone get this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=84149&viewitem=&item=140226681286&_trksid=p3907.m29

Damn, if I were an East Coast fuck I would be all over this. Then again I would probably be too bizi thinking I'm better than everyone else to buy something like that.

Re: Maryland, someone get this

you know, i never really cared when people posted announcing other peoples craigslist and ebay ads. but now that someone has, and it caused me to be outbid. FUCK YOU. god damn dickhead.

That's a useless statement. Anyone and everyone shopping for mopeds is all over ebay and craigslist. If you are going to be outbid on ebay, it's going to be in the last 5 minutes. That's just the way things work these days, and no amount of secrecy in this forum is going to change that.

dude i was watching that before he so rudely posted it and deciding whether i wanted to bid on it or not....Ive given up getting pissed at all the "helpful" people anymore......like the man says.......nothing means shit but the last 30 seconds of the auction...

I agree with you 100% Jon. It really doesn't matter. I am sure that moped was going to sell for $300-500 no matter how much it gets advertised. Haven't seen any $100 mopeds on egay lately.

ok, so any extra exposure doesnt help an auction to go up? and its not useless, it made me feel that much better. so people can expect that when they blow up my spot (in this case an ebay auction) i can fucking hold it against you.

Btw that is mine.. I was going to remodel it .. but I said it being a jap/taiwan bike.. with a italian motor... all the parts can be bought a handybikes. good luck!

well, at least its someone on the forums thats selling it. nevermind, i feel better.

I never even posted cause.. everyone wants someone for nothing.. and with gas prices.. all moped are going up in prices. when we see 4.50 a gal.. everyone will wish they had a daily rider.

Sorry, I was just a little tipsy and had one of those "if only it were in Wisconsin moments." and way to prove my point that a lot of east coast people are ass holes

well.. bid and win.. I'll break it down and ship it to you.. thats a real asshole..lol Im a nice guy.

Yea wait until I post my spares... left over from my winter projects.

1209219199_dsc02231.jpg

I've won numerous peds that were posted in the wrong category , Can you imagine if someone letting that lil secret out .............Oooops I did it again........ (actually someone already mentioned it before) Then again if I were selling parts on EBay - I'd post it here for a heads up - obviously in my favor under a different address. Supply and demand again.

Timmy Southpark /

ed, you should sell that complete fan housing to me!

jim if I dont get the mo for it .. by tuesday... I will repost... asking you if you want it still.. someone has offered me last weekend on the fan and cover.. but maybe I might have another one. thanks for asking :)

Perfekt Timing Angel /

:o( Poor General. That was such a fun bike to ride. I always thought I'd buy it from you, but I've got too many project right now.

I want this as well...

How much to deliver stuff to my daughter in Germantown?

Who in the fuck in the right mind asked questions with .. little time left when its been up all week.. wow.. and I thought I was weird.

btw bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account