Trac Liberty

how much does something like this go for. It ran a few years ago but it when it got hot its like it ost power. I put it away and havent messed with it. I seems like a pretty rare bike. Can't find much info on it. any info or help would be cool thanks

1209175850_s5030178.jpg

Re: Trac Liberty

sorry for lac of info but I have many pics I can e mail to you if you would like

tracs arent to popular aroun these parts, I have one that im restoring and customizing but the problem is parts are very hard to find. My track is definatly a runner though starts with a 1/4 peddle and runs like a champ. If you post a better pic a price would be easier the figure out .

I have one. It's the smoothest ride I've ever experienced. Quick and got a good bit of power too. Now if i could only find a damned piston and rings...

I'd say they're worth just as much as any other bike. At least as much as a nice Tomos!

Tried to kick it today and the kickstarter didnt move so I am not sure what the problem is with it but like I said before it did run a couple of years ago then it has been setting next to the shed sence then.

Jake Shaughnessy /

maybe 100

good enough for me $100 OBO to whoever wants it. pick up outside Peoria Illinois shoot me an e mail if interested. emailmeto@comcast.net

Jake Shaughnessy /

does it have spark?

Jake Shaughnessy /

wait i didint read the part about not turning over. maybe not 100

steven bolduc /

I am looking for a stator plate with coils for the daelim motor. Steven

just came back from handy bikes about a trac part. bj said call these 2 guys and they should have trac parts o'plenty. that bj is great.

ken lyle at 419 692 0249 or

mick howe at 419 678 8715

hydraulic forks

I have a Trac/Daelim Liberty -- but i need a piston. i didn't realize that trac parts were so rare... does any one know where i can get one? just days after i bought the moped, the piston screwed up on me.

thanks,

bella

bellaweek@hotmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account