fs: 76 moby

Timmy Southpark /

Heres the link, open to trades. Possibly can deliver to motion left ride.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/654556802.html

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/654556802.html

other side pic attached

1209053688_76_moby_001.jpg

Re: fs: 76 moby

email sent

fs: 76 moby

He's Selling It For $250!

Sorry, I had to, but after the rest of this site spent a week bashing someone for trying to sell a yellow moby with no engine for this price, you've come along to show what that money _should_ buy you.

I'm in Pittsburgh and I don't think I have time for another project right now, but I _have_to ask about something:

"Not starting right now," and "some piston modifications" don't sound good when they appear in the same paragraph. What did you do? Why did you abandon a cool project?

Anyway, I know I'd buy it if it was right down the street from me, and there _are_ some people right down the street from you who probably feel the same way, so "goodbye awesome, broken blue monster."

Hot.

Timmy Southpark /

To be honest i cant figure out why it isnt running, i swear its a weird french thing. Its so simple, with all the right conditions for running but i cant get it to start. I have spent a good deal of time with it and now my frustrations have overcome my desire and i want the money for my other projects.

I cut out the piston skirt like recommended in the wiki, and possible cut alittle bit more from the intake port side of piston... i cant remember if i did that or not but i know the transfers were cut wiki style.

I hope i dont get bashed for $250 for it. I paid $150 for the bike, $75 for the variplus, $30 for the intake, $6 for the condenser, added a 14/12 sha, etc... Its honestly less than what i've invested.

james is a good dude, and knows what he's doing. don't let the phrase "piston modifications" scare you, he's not some 16 year old who tried to mod his engine and ruined it. dude knows his stuff.

good lookin bike. if i stare at the listing long enough i might have to buy it myself.

shut up, jake, it's mine. :)

(reply email sent)

bummer.

you planning on coming to elkhart, jake?

Jake Shaughnessy /

this jake is

Timmy Southpark /

well that jake doesnt help her... haha...

my truck may not be on the road come elkhart so if someone else wants to haul it there for her i'm sure she would be happy.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

So Erin did you procure this beautiful piece of Blue Bacon?

Timmy Southpark /

no one as of yet has given me a yes

ill be in elkhart yup.

Timmy Southpark /

oh yeah it has a brand new belt and i can throw in an extra stator to switch it over to 12v.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Timmy Southpark /

Yeap it got sold, sorry to everyone who missed out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account