Garelli Supersport XL for sale

Up for sale is a 1980 Garelli Super Sport XL Moped. The moped does not run and is in poor shape. This would be a great bike for parts or for someone who would like to restore it. Asking $100.00 OBO. My knowledge of this moped is minimal, but I will try my best to answer all questions accurately.

1208995795_pict1305.jpg

Re: Garelli Supersport XL for sale

hdo know if the engine turns over and if so have you ckecked for compression or spark?

thanks,

Alex

Where is the bike located? Will you ship the bike? Does it have mag wheels?

Timmy Southpark /

dude i saw a bike at peables ohio just like that one the other day for sale... crazy world huh?

heheehee

I am a moped rookie. The guy I bought it from said the compression is good, but couldn't get a spark. I bought a Tomos Silver Bullet that I like better and need to get rid of the Garelli. My wife thinks I'm a dork for even getting one, but I am wary of motorcycles and figured I would start small. I have it listed on ebay, Item #200218774875 if you want to see better photos. I'm sorry I can't help out any more than that. Thanks Mike

Dayton, Ohio. I can't ship it. No Mag Wheels. Sorry, I guess I struck out here.

I'm in Dayton. Yes. Very crazy world. My wife thinks I'm a nerd for wanting to ride mopeds instead of motorcycles. Maybe I'm the one who's crazy.

Thanks for laughing at me. You sound like my wife. I am a moped rookie. I bought this one with hopes of fixing it up and I bought a Tomos Silver Bullet that I like better and need to get rid of the Garelli. My wife thinks I'm a dork for even getting one, but I am wary of motorcycles and figured I would start small. I have it listed on ebay, Item #200218774875 if you want to see better photos. I'm sorry I can't help out any more than that. Thanks Mike

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

would you ship out just the motor?

Cupermatt o /

Would you be willing to part this out and ship the frame, swingarm, tank, forks, and seat for the right price?

ill pay you 120 for it and cover this shipping method. drain all fluids and take off the cylinder head and the front wheel. by a technicality, believe it or not, you can now wrap the whole thing in big cardboard boxes and packing tape and ship it in the bottom of a greyhound bus. they do do freight and this is provided you are close to a greyhound station. i got a vespa in many pieces shipped to me in this manner, and it is the sweetest bike i have now. i live in cupertino,ca 95014. please please please have the patience and time to hook me up!

I'll look into the cost of shipping and get back with you.

Is this still available and if so are you willing to part out the forks

I will buy it and pay for shipping as well, I live in Chicago, Illinois, which is a little nearer if it's too much of a hassle to ship all the way to California. I know that guy posted first so if you want to sell it to him then go ahead.

Quinton Moultrie /

Do you still have this moped

Bro do you sell the same item for 12 years? Neither does the OP. The post date is put just below the author.

Example, the last post before you was

May, 08, 2008 09:59am

Lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account