Puch for sale

Nice lady in South Carolina referred me to the site. She said I might have some luck selling my moped to a concentrated gathering of moped enthusiasts. So I have a 1978 Puch Sport 1,5 moped that I have decided to put on the auction block so-to-speak.. The bike is in excellent condition; one previous owner and garage kept. I bought it from him a few years back and have since kept it in my garage when I haven't been tooling around on it. It will most likely need a tune-up since I haven't ridden it in a year. Don't have the time to appreciate it now that I've got a youngster pulling on my coattail everywhere I go.

1208966190_puch2.jpg

Re: Puch for sale

Email sent

price?

I would gladly entertain any decent offers. Most likely wouldn't sell it for less than $750.

Hmm , maybe wrong site? If wanna get sick, detrimental mental money for a not so hot runner that needs a tune up, you might want ebay.

Mostly bottom feeders here ( thats me!)

Ebay is where the kids go with daddy's money.

$750?...HA

You're on the wrong coast for that kind of dough my friend...

Hello...Please call me on what your "Bottom Dollar" is for this Moped.Your asking is much for this area of U.S.But call me- please don't message me at 419-778-9403 anytime - 7 days a week.Thank You...

tony from Baltimore /

$750 is a joke. A good joke, but a joke.

I will give you $300

Funny thing is, its not that I dont have the money. Im just not stupid. I mean I just dumped $1200 into my Pinto.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

I'll give you what you paid for it :-)

~marc

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account