FOR SALE 1977 Puch Maxi "N" Ridig Frame

Re: FOR SALE 1977 Puch Maxi "N" Ridig Fr

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

damn. I want one. Looks nice. It will probably end in BIN in a day or 2.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Why the reserve? They go for more than your BIN on ebay anyway. I bet it's gone by midnight.

It probably wont go that high because I'm not looking for one anymore.

Re: FOR SALE 1977 Puch Maxi

300 dollars hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha its a frame.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

The last two on ebay went for over $400...just for the bare frame (no fork, sidecover, whatever else is on this one).

Gone!

Holy Crap!

I need to put one of mine on Ebay.

Parts for and whole mopeds are going for crazy money the people are panicked about the price of gas and feel that they can survive if they can find a cheap way of getting around for a few months out of the year ,car sales have gone nuts ,they will buy anything as long as it get better mpg than that old clunker they are driving

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account