Whats a 1983 Suzuki FA50 shuttle worth?

I just bought an fa50 project bike that starts but thats about it. Its all there. What should I have paid for it?

Re: Whats a 1983 Suzuki FA50 shuttle worth?

I sold mine for $650. It was real nice and ran good and had less than 1200 miles.

i just sold a ratty fa50 for $150 last week

I bought a ratty seized FA50 for $20. I'm buying a good condition not running clear titled FA50 for $150 in about a week

I sold a pretty nice one with title and ran good 2 weeks ago for $250.00.The max. I have sen WITH title and ran was $300.00.

Whats a 1983 Suzuki FA50 shuttle worth?

Sold a minty one for $500

Well I bought this one from the fellers down to scooter therapy so I know its legit. Problem being it has no title. I need to solve that some how seein as Wisconsin is a title nazi state. I normally would never fuck with an untitled ped for fear that it was stolen from some poor shmuck, but scooter therapy is on the up and up so I'm not worried. I think a friend in Iowa can help me.

$15

Iowa requires titles too so they won't be of any help.

Gerard Cantu /

here in Nebraska we have to get a bonded tile . pay a bond from your insuance co. then go to your d.m.v. just ask yor D.M.V. about it .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account