Parting out 1983 PA 50II, or selling whole

I have this bike almost running, a good carb cleaning and some fresh gas should do it. I did have it running by putting a bit of premix in the tank and found out that you must need a good battery to keep all the lights from blowing out.

The bike is mostly complete, missing seat covering, foot rests, belt cover, battery cover, and that is about it. This bike is the one with the turnsignals.

Will sell whole, or will part out if there is enough interest in the various parts.

Let me know what you want, and how much you wish to pay.

Parting out 1983 PA 50II, or selling whole

wow I hate to hear about one so close to whole, being parted out.

But if you do part it. I'll take the whole headlight assembly with key and speedo. The speedo cable and brake & throttle cables and pedals.

Re: Parting out 1983 PA 50II, or selling whole

Where are you located at? Call me, Please do NOT message me.Call me at 419-953-0609 anytime - 7 days a week.Thank You...

If you part it out I could use the drive face and maybe the variator. Here is a picture of the part I need.

Pretty interested in the rear wheel (gears and all) and... the complete engine.

Lemme know price and shipping to 98011

-Casey

scoopthree(at)gmail(dot)com

word.

Where are you from and what do you want for this Honda moped as a whole as what is left.Call me...Please Don't message me.Call me at 419-778-9403 anytime - 7 days a week.Thank You...

Let me know what you want, and how much you wish to pay.

If I do not know what you think it is worth I can not make my decision on what to part out, to sell it whole, or to keep it.

Let me know.

You fellers in Ohio sure do have it good. One day I'm gonna fly to new jersey, rent a u-haul, drive back to Madison via ohio, double the price on everything and still have people here happy to buy them. I have a theory that all the mopeds that get stolen around here roll down hill to ohio where they don't need titles. I should write my congressman.

i would be very interested in buying the complete top end with the piston assembly. email me at brianmccrocklin@yahoo.com

where are you located and how much for the whole thing? i could use a parts bike...

aside from that, i might need some ignition parts. gotta figure out why i have no spark.

Hi

I have a 1982 PA50II, and need a specific speedometer cable{square metal ends,longer cable than PA50)...might you be able to assist me?I'm also interested in the turnsignals{to be put on an 82...}...we will certainly pay a fair price if the parts are right for this one..

THx

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account