i want your french frame

does anybody have a motobecane 40t frame they wanna sell to me? or i might take a 50v, also maybe a 103. tell me want you got and what youll sell it for, thanks

Re: i want your french frame

you have no idea what your getting yourself into......

SRSLY!!

i got a 50v frame for ya. of course youd need to have it shipped and i dont know if youre down for that. Here's a pic. but offer's on the table if you wanna pay for the shipping...

1208649864_dscn3834.jpg

haha you have no idea the shit that is spinning around in my head, lets just say your gonna be jazzed, steve hows that tank look?

i have 5

drew u should seriously build a moby trike with those cut up frames.......I got a welder.....;)a variated beefy frame trike with a long seat.yee ha

ill run it buy my fabricator friend... he can work wonders with the welder. and motors. and saabs. pretty much anything. i gave him one of those frames a fresh motor and a seized motor for parts. he will have a sick motobecane soon

the tank is decent. some kid was rubbing his finger in it yesterday saying "hmmm im suprised how clean the tank is!" which I didnt expect. Also when i pulled the petcock it cleaner than i expected. i wouldnt be suprised if you had to hit it with a good round of acid, though, just to make sure. This is a lot easier to deal with, however, since its just a frame.

I wouldnt charge you too much for the frame just cause shipping is gonna be a lot. Maybe $50 just cause its a pain to lug it to the shipping place and do some prep myself. Last time i had a frame professionally packaged and shipped it was $111.33 to Zumbrota, MN.

Im sure you'll be able to dig up a cheaper frame than that... you can probably just find a really ratty non runner for like $250 around there and pick that up. but hey the offer's on the table.

oh and i have this frame too. By definition, it is just the frame, swingarm, and pedal shaft w/ pulley. less stuff = less $ for shipping.

1208704436_dscn3833.jpg

bump for french frames.

im gonna have to think about this a bit, i really wanted a 40t frame but it looks a little harder to get then i thought, as most rigids' are, thanks for the offer ill keep it in mind but im gonna look around for a 40 a little more

sure thang.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account