motobecane engine mounts

lee's anus is leefungchowOG /

hook me up with some mounts. busted to hell or not, i don't care.

thanks!!!!!!

Re: motobecane engine mounts

like Peter style? you can get those type at pep boys or the like. Energy Suspension brand.

bump, i heard they weren't the greatest.

from what I hear, quarter kick will be getting them in shortly.

I got some busted mounts for you.

don't do that peter thing.....unless you want you teeth to rattle apart.....

are they really that stiff? i just made some for a bike im building and havent ridden it yet.

theyre really not that bad. at first i agreed with allens, my feet were going numb and so were my hands from all the vibrations... it was crazy, they were super stiff. haha took the fun out of riding. if it went on longer i woulda switched em out. but i bared with it for about a week thinking "hey, maybe they'll break in or something". and that they did. after about a week and a half they had been worn in to the point that they provided a nice comfortable ride and a nice clean swivel for my engine. no vibrations. might be different on crazy kitted bikes, but for stock it works great, and i can vouch as far as them being fine for the 62 malossi.

mine are a little buzzy but not uncomfortable, totally worth it for a mild set up, maybe on high rpm machines it would be worse ...

the stock mounts are very very soft though in comparison. not likely to last very long i think

i'm just gonna wait for 1977. we ordered them a few weeks ago....

I got some from mopedjunkyard.com...I have been told they will wear out more quickly that the beefier ones but I like the softness of stock, this bike is not kitted and will only be used for cruising not comuting so I don't care, I have never changed them out before so best of luck to me!

I used 6201 bearings in my 1960 motomatic they fit perfectly. the vibration is no worse than my puch, and they will never wear out or flex.

.....that's one reason that I don't like Puchs....

bearings!!!! genius!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account