**WTT/S: Honda SS50**

I have a 1973 Honda SS50 in good condition. I had the frame, headlight mounts, swing arm and kick stand powder coated black. The tank was also powder coated, in Mayan gold. The tank was media blasted and is clean. It has a few small dents in it, which could easily be popped out. However, the bike is a 1973, and is not perfect, but would make a great everyday ride. It needs a new headlight bucket (current one is cracked). Since it's off, most of the wiring is disconnected. I am working on getting the bike tuned up (cleaning air filter, etc.) I have a wiring diagram and a Haynes manual for the bike. It's a 50cc 4 speed manual clutch bike, and _I have a pedal setup_ for it (not in pictures). Tops out at around 40-45mph depending on your weight (I'm 130lbs, it does 45mph). It does not have a title. I'll trade it for the right bike, but it must be on the Ohio approved mopeds list (I only need a Bill of Sale). Modified bikes are fine, in fact, I'd prefer one. However, I will consider anything. It should be worth a similar amount ($1,200ish). Keep in mind these bikes are rare, and were never availible in America. Some things i'd be interested in- Magnums, Targa LX's, ST's, Sprints, Sachs G3... (No Revivals or Streetmates). Delivery is not an option, I'm in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks, Jon

Re: **WTT/S: Honda SS50**

fish_SHARK /

wthotdogs, i already gave you my offer

Hi there.

Would you be interested in doing a trade for a Puch Maxi MKII? It has a performance pipe, and less than 1000 miles. Let me know.

Hi there, when I said Puch MAXI MKII, I really Meant PUCH MAGNUM MKII. Needs some work, and could do that for you before trade, if you are interested. I could put on a 70cc speed kit with a Biturbo exhaust. Let me know what you think. Trade would take a little time to work out (as I would have to switch kits, currently exhaust port has no threading, would be replaced by speed kit) Give me a shout.

Same email.

-Steven

A kitted Magnum would be awesome. What condition is the bike in? Does it have all the lights? Thanks.

Jon

Kitted magnum has knubby back snowflake wheels, no taillight, but I think I have an extra, if not I could purchase one. Has some spare parts also. It is grey in color. It is in decent condition, but has also been ridden a fair share of miles. The trade would have to be in a month or so, as I am waiting for kit and exhuast, and would have to switch engines, and all of that takes time.

-Steve

Eh, I think I'll pass. I'm looking for something in turn key shape for a daily rider. Thanks

email sent...

Email sent about Peugeot.

omg why do you have to be in ohio, im gonna go home and cry

Bike is unavailable until further notice. Thanks,

Jon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account