WTB Titled Moped Near Philadelphia

Hey so a friend of mine has been looking into getting a moped after seeing how fun mine is. I've been watching craigslist and ebay but no luck so far. Here are the specifications:

Must have a title.

Must cost around $300 or less, give or take a little.

Must be close to Philly, preferably less than an hour away.

Must be running or close to running. IE needing carb cleaning, gas tank cleaning, some cosmetic work and other minor things are okay but no major projects, nothing that needs serious engine or transmission work.

Re: WTB Titled Moped Near Philadelphia

good luck with that one.

you will not find a running titled bike for 3 or less. promise. tell your bum friend to go to work.

ha oh wait...your those guys that came to my house...whoops! li put that tomos back together and am getting it running this weekend. im bringing it down to richmond where fools dont give a fuck bout no title.

anyways...if you guys find something and need a hand i am willing to help for the love of mopeds.

I bought my bike in NJ for $300 with a title, running (somewhat poorly), about 2 months ago. So its definately possible. The title is the main difficulty.

also.... no title isnt a big deal...me and my crew ride without plates or anything legal. there are CREWS of ghetto kids riding dirtbikes and atv's stuntin and disobeying traffic laws. when they see a couple of crackers going 25 and stopping at stoplights they dont give a shit. the most theyve done is made the fat girl joke. also if you get a va bill of sale(or md,NC,etc.) where they dont require titles...its ALOT easier aquiring one.

"I have a moped that fits what he's looking for":http://www.mabecanemobylette.com/for_sale.htm and it comes with a title

mabecane: I know that looks great I just don't think we're gonna drive 3+ hours each way. I'll ask my friend what he thinks.

WTB Titled Moped Near Philadelphia

Bump.

I just wanted to make a point, don't let people tell you what you can or can not do. You will find one in the end. Keep looking

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account