Xingyue 150 $900 good deal?

Hey, im looking for a scooter, so i went online to check out the used ones i found this. Its 150cc and has 130 miles. i wanted to know if any of you have experience with this brand and know if $900 is a good buy, as it is close to my house and i would be able to pick it up. Thanks in advance =]

Re: Xingyue 150 $900 good deal?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

pwn3d!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Heh, jokers aside Dan, a lot of the forum goers here ride mopeds of a vintage or traditional nature. As a moped has few plastic fairings, larger motorcycle style wheels and pedals. A couple of people own or have owned chinese scooters, but in general the opinion of them here is pretty low. With a bit of research I think a good vintage bike would serve you better and cost you half as much as that 150 would. But again, this is coming from a moped enthusiast.

Scooters from china are single use then you throw them away. limited if any parts. Get yourself a German or Italian moped quality thats stayed running for 15 to 50 years

For 900, buy yourself two good Puch's

For 900 get the 2 puchs and the tomos and jawa that the guy doesnt want for free in the puch package.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account