kreidlers

hey guys, I have these two kriedler flories I need to get out of the garage. I bought then this winter, but now that spring has sprung all i can think of is getting my ouch and vespas in good running order. So here for your consideration are two kriedler flories the green one's engine is frozen, but the orange one turns over. the green one also had all of the plastic on it before I cleaned it up, it is all there. I don't like ebay very much so I am offering them here first, I don't want to make an y money on them so the first person to offer me what I paid for them takes them. these are cool bikes and I wish i had the time/space for them but you know how its is. I know the mopeds will go to a good home if I sell them here. I can put up more pics later! thanks guys, oh and they are pick up only because I no longer have a truck at my disposal. thanks!

1207624817_tn.jpeg

better pic

sorry, guys here is the better picture.

1207626109_kridler_001.jpg

Re: better pic

vwoosh, email.

Re: better pic

and another

1207666551_kridler_002.jpg

Re: kreidlers

still have the kreidlers?

yes, I still have them

heres another pic and I also can take pay pal.

1207703584_kridler_004.jpg

what's the asking price? What engines do the kreidlers use and are there kits available?

thanks

kreidelrs use kreideler engines. they are german.

still have the kreidler flories? i am VERY interested in buying one or both for parts. (i have the same orange one) let me know what your asking price is. thanks.

still no responses?

im interested in the orange kraut. engine and pedal cranks are what im after here. let me know what you want for the orange

Would the seller, or any of the posters in here, be able to part with a stock Kreidler exhaust? Do not care what it looks like, in fact, the junkier the better. I need one badly though.

So what are we looking at for a price here? You say that you just want what you have in to them - what number is that? Did I miss it? I'll be passing through Ames in two weeks so I might be interested.

Sorry every one due to lack of interest or what I perceived as lack of interest and my desire to get the F'in things out of my car shed I put them on ebay, yeah I'm kinda am regretting the decision now.......

you dont need an exhaust.. just ear plugs.

cheaper

where? I searched kreidler and moped and didn't see them? What did you pay for them? I live in Minneapolis and could drive down. I believe sellers can end auctions early if they want.

I'll email you with the auction number.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account