FS: a Techno Estoril & a Homoet 4p w/o tube

I am looking to sell a Techno Estoril for a Vespa Moped and a Zundapp ks50 Homoet 4p without the tube.

The Techno Estoril I ran on a Grande for less than a whole season before I put this project away to make some changes. It was a nice boost for my high end but I'm looking for something new that will help me climb hills a little better. I bought it new from 50cc.eu for about $130, and will sell it for $70.

The Zundapp ks50 Homoet 4p without the tube is unused. It's also from 50cc.eu. I got it for a Kreidler project that turned out to be more than I bargained for. They cost just over $100 on 50cc, so I will sell it for $100 even.

Those interested can post or email me at jeffcech@gmail.com

Thanks.

Re: FS: a Techno Estoril & a Homoet 4p w/o tu

how much to ship the tecno to 63119 and what size tubing is it on the headder side

i measured the estoril pipe where it meets the engine. I did it with an old pair of calipers before heading out to work, so give or take a mm. I measured the interior at 23mm and the exterior at 29mm.

I will get back to you with a shipping cost later. I use DHL because I think they are the cheapest and quickest ground service.

I can ship it to you for $8.50 via DHL. I find they're quick and stuff always gets where it needs to be. However, if you would like me to use someone else, I can give you another quote.

...it fits on a regular vespa crank case.

Future vic /

Bump for jeff. Will we see you and becky at bomb prom this year?

there's a good chance. i haven't made it there yet, and i really want to go this year. i will be in k-zoo for sure. any chance i'll run into you and some of m23 there?

Techno Estoril for Vespa Moped..More Pics

Timmy Southpark /

dude i'm tempted on that homeot pipe for my garelli project... damn its hard to spend the money tho...

someone make up my mind here

FS: a Techno Estoril & a Homoet 4p w/o tube

Brian Smithmeyer /

I sent you an email....

Does that Techno require loss of pedals or stand?

The stand is not a problem at all, you will need to bend your pedal out in order for it to clear the pipe.

I did it with a butane torch to heat the pedal arm and a hammer to hit it. The whole process only took a few minutes, and it worked just fine.

I hear others have welded the severed tops of a couple pedal arms to one complete pedal arm to make an extension.

Either way, it shouldn't be a problem for most people.

payment sent for the techno

thanks jeff! you're a gem!

no problem Jens...

I hope you can use it to do some sweet riding with the Fleet out there in Washington.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account