WTB: Honda express headlight ring and bulb

I'm looking for a nice orange or black headlight ring with the headlight lens. The light can be burnt out, all I need is the lens and ring.

Offering $20 ($30 if the bulb is good) shipped for a nice (not cracked) orange or black one; $10 for crapy or other colored ones.

I've got the $ ready to go...

Re: WTB: Honda express headlight ring and bulb

Thanks I'm on that one already...

Not that it will help but I've got a bulb with only a working low beam that I pulled off my 78 NC50. You can have it for shipping alone. Rather do that than a landfill.

Thanks, I'll take if I can find a headlight ring. I'll let you know in few days.

You've seen my posts on how to re-use/convert those to an H4 bulb right? If not search it out and see; no more battery needed, no more bulbs blowing due to a dead battery, $5 bulb, plenty bright, just all around better.

Email me since I'll probably forget to check back. Let me know by Friday and I'll drop it by the post office Sat morning. I saw your post on conversion but had alreday bought a new bulb.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account