WTB BROWN MAGNUM TANK

Ya i know these dont grow on trees. But before i paint one that color to replace my slightly dented one cause im anal retentive, i thought id ask

so ya, im asking for a mint brown sparkly tank.

the flip side is im willing to PAY for such a beast, and even send you a dented clean tank, or a faded but un dented one.

Just seeing what comes up!

Re: WTB BROWN MAGNUM TANK

bump?

?

Yo Andrew I got the same problem . I am going to get mine painted and there is a guy on here who makes awsome decals . I am ordering a set for my brown MK2 also . If you want I am sending him a Pic of it so he can make it I can tell him to make you a set .

That would be awesome. Hell if he wants he can paint 2 tanks.. not like it wont match lol

let me know !

Andrew

how much are the decals, and any chance you have a pic? definitely would be interested...-tom

yeah... same predicament, same color... i am about to send mine to the shop to get sprayed and i was going to see what it would cost to have the puch and lines airbrushed or handpainted. But if you are getting decals done count me in. i a sure that hopeness will get in this too. he also needs those decals. the more the merrier...

yep, decal hunt on!

In terms of dents. If you cant find a replacement you may want to see if a body shop can pull it out. My cobra tank was dented by the forks in one the corner. A dent I thought would not be able to get fixed. I took it to a body shop and they sanded off the paint on the dent and welded a small metal pin to the outside and pulled it out. Then they took off the stick and it was as good as new minus some paint. Maybe a plan b.

im thinking im gonna paint em, i got a guy that can do that, he's good with metalflake. Dents too.

need some decals tho

Tony hooked me up and the price was right. Great results Here is the thread. Cobra decal

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account