FS 1977 Batavus HS 50

I have a 1977 batavus hs 50 (red, duh) with 1350 miles on it.. the paint shines like 1977 all over again .... you'll be hard pressed to find any real rust on it. i took the oxidation out the paint and polished it out.... it starts right up... clutch needs ajustment but ill have that worked out by the time someone comes by... only problem is it has a # 58 jet instead of the 54 or 52 so it runs a lil rich... a $3 problem...

its got the 25 mph carb but you can easily find the 30 mph one or just get an aftermarket one...

Located in MA near the RI border

Asking $450 or bro... ill attach the pic of when i first got it and put new pictures of it up tomarrow... its truly amazing but do to a moped oui i have to sell it.... funny how life shits on ya right?

call 774 276 2582

Re: FS 1977 Batavus HS 50

Wow that sold fast... by 1 pm the next day a fellow moped enthusiest picked it up... hope it went to a good home... now im going back to my 14 mph honda hobbit... 110 cc 's of oh shit coming this summer...

That's gonna be crazy fast!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account