FS: Batavus Top tank project, 2 bikes for $175

2 bikes, one complete engine, more than enough parts to make a good top-tank batavus. And who doesn't want one of those?

Not much to look at, it's true, but lots of potential here. I have the sidecovers for both bikes, the gray ones are pretty good, the blue ones have the same awful paint job as the rest of the top-tank. I also have the tank for the gray one, also in pretty good shape. The engine turns over and has compression, no spark yet, but the stator and points are very clean and look good.

THe engine and exhaust are 30 mph versions. I'll include a good 30mph carb and a good seat as well.

1207421321_gbat2.jpg

Re: FS: Batavus Top tank project, 2 bikes for $175

The other bike. Also, I should mention that the top tank assembly bolts onto these bikes, it would be easy to swap the crossbar and tank onto either bike. Or some other bike.

1207421401_bbat1.jpg

I'd give you $100 for both. Live in Grand rapids. What do you think?

how clean are the tanks? i just want one of the tanks.

Bump. Make me an offer. Don't really want to part them out.

where is Ferndale? I am north of Muskegon. What major city is Ferndale by?

It's by Detroit. I'll be around the west side quite a bit in the next couple months though, so if distance is an issue, I might be able to meet you somewhere.

60 incl shipping for one tank.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account