trying to sell a 95 tomos w/ airsal kit

Hello, I have a 95 tomos targa lx Im trying to sell. The engine starts and all but the clutch wont catch into gear, and when its on too long while giving lots of throttle the manifold smokes, I think it needs a washer so it can engageand should be great but I dont care anymore. Go ahead and offer, I live in florida. It has a complete airsal kit, practically new, only used litarally 40 meters, and a dellorto performance 15:15 carb that has only been used the time I found that the clutch didnt engage which was about 30 seconds, so its really brand new, just on the moped thats all, also have a stock, well 2, but I think its on a stacked desk, if I find it (positive) I will put in deal too. Also, have a complete 2nd engine, looks ok, needs cleaned and is apart, 2 side covers, only has some scratches, a biturbo exaust currently intalled, but heated up so much it turned the part to the manifold purple and green. Still works, a complete 2nd front fork, decent shape, and some other stuff, look at pics. The front light doesnt work, bulb blew out, turn signals work, the bracket holding the horn snapped so thats glued on.Tires have great thread. This bike drove me everywhere until a soft seize, so I bought a new kit and everything, and now its all up to the transmission, which I believe its the clutch.

Ill put some pics up

1207353501_tomos_001.jpg

Re: trying to sell a 95 tomos w/ airsal kit

another coming

1207353562_tomos_002.jpg

still more

1207354103_tomos_007.jpg

attached

1207354140_tomos_008.jpg

1207354162_tomos_005.jpg

the 2nd engine apart

1207354190_tomos_006.jpg

...burnt exaust

1207354221_tomos_003.jpg

some diagrams

1207354246_tomos_009.jpg

last one

1207354289_tomos_004.jpg

bump

Timmy Southpark /

how much for just the kit?

depends, this doesnt sell soon, Ill part it out.

I'll shoot you an email, i'm interested in the bottom end if you part out

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

I'd be interested in the pipe and gas cap.

dang, didnt know it was this shabby, anyways, also open to trades, anything to this point, shipping is a half pain and an ass to do and Im lazy, but by next week that is what Ill do, I mean really, it runs great, but no matter how much you rev it, your not going anywhere!

bump

Timmy Southpark /

what are you looing for trade wise?

ready to part it out? how much for hte kit?

Anythiing, I took a look at the transmission, the u shape sprink is cracked, Im replacing that, Im actually trying to contact some guy about a trade, tell what will happen later

Alright, heres the deal, the guy Im trying to trade with, if he doesnt pull through, and you live in florida to actually pick up, then you can offer me whatever, like some money but whatever, I really need to get rid of this and shipping sucks to me because I suck at shipping. I will say what happens tomorrow

hey homieo if you want to sell me the airsal kit lemme know. I can send a cashiers check or pay pal 2 day. if the price is right.

Timmy Southpark /

I'd need it shipped if i bought it. if your willing to ship let me know how much

Alright, once again, if this guy doesnt pull through, Ill see about parting out.

Well, Im going up to see the item hes (trading) today, I might just buy it, so I guess consider Im still selling but not 100 percent positive.

how much for the whole ped?

whatever you got your mind set on, as I said before, Im going to be looking at something, if I buy instead of trading then I will still sell, not positive I will, I also ordered a clip for the sprocket, may be why the clutch is disengaged, so I might be able to fix it also, but will still sell it. Im kind of in a weird position.

Well let a brother know ifn you want to sell the kit. Keep in mind you don't need to scrap the whole bike to sell me yer kit. so long as you got the stock parts still. If not i could give you mine as part of some agreement.

well dude my aunt and uncle live by bush gardenskinda by tampa and if the price is right i might take it. what are we talking about. price wise that is.

Ok, Im going to go to see the trade at 6 and if it doesnt pull through, Ill announce it, I will have the post up until I put in the clip I ordered on who wants to declare it for the full bike, if not, I will part it out depending on offer price, Im not good at declaring prices as I dont know how these things go for anyway. Id love to sell it whole whether it be money or not but right now I just bought a sprocket clip and I think thats why the clutch was weird, but regardless whether the clip fixes or fails, Im selling anyway so this post is still true, Once again, Id like to sell it whole, if not, thats fine, Ill part it, but lets see what happens first. Offerring for the whole bike, but just remember, I am going to install the clip too, I will post when that will happen too. Hope Ill get it tomorrow. Once again also, Im in a weird position.

Alright, sale still on, still dont have pin but am STILL selling bike. Offer on if ya want a ped that free spins the clutch...I need money.

I have money fer the kit. I'm tellin ya just put the stock one back on her and sell me el kitto. I'm not trying to pester you I'm just saying selling me the kit doesn't fuck up the rest of the deal.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account