WTB: Exhaust for Honda Passport C70

I know I know...not a moped, but still looking if anyone has an exhaust around that I could buy. If anyone has leads, please let me know! I'd rather get a used one at a reasonable price than from Malaysia and wait a month! Thanks...

T-X

Re: WTB: Exhaust for Honda Passport C70

Did you see this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-C70-PASSPORT-OEM-EXHAUST-MUFFLER-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQihZ001QQitemZ110237491508QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

A little expensive maybe, but it's new. I've ordered from this place before and had good luck.

I've looked there, just seeing if someone has an old one lying around on a parts bike or what for less...the one I have is actually sound but the tip is bent towards the rim, so I'm definitely going to need a replacement to get it safe...

just cut the muffler off the header extend the pipe and weld on a briggs & stratton muffler it will run and sound way better and it will cost about $5 to make

I'll look into that, but I'm thinking of making it as restored as possible...even if a replacement pipe was on the cruddy side, at least it'll be straight hehe

bump

Old School Brent /

Phil, I may be able to find one for you at my local junkyard. I really think I saw one there this morning. If you don't locate one by next Sat. Let me know and I will see if one is there for you. bkuzisa@aol.com Brent

I think i might have one in my muffler collection, i got two of them, one for trail 90, and another for passport 70, i'll take some pics, and you can see if that what you need.

Send me an email so i don't forget, dodge33L@yahoo.com

Emailed you guys...thanks!

you mean theres a C70 at the junkyard and you didnt grab it

bump, still looking...help me get this ride on the road!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account