WTB 1978 Garelli Super Sport

I'm looking for a running 1978 Garelli Super Sport. I live in Lancaster, PA but am willing to drive for the right bike.

Re: WTB 1978 Garelli Super Sport

Dave Peterson /

This is a 1980 Super Sport Xl LTD 2 speed that I just got out of the shed to get ready to sell. I am in Vermont, near Burlington

Skipjaz

1207156143_im000924.jpg

fish_SHARK /

straight ballin, how much you asking for it?

Nick,

there was/is a fellow around the turnpike that has a 77 or 78 blue Garelli that I was offering to buy (he had it posted on another site) but he seemed rather indifferent about getting rid of it. I've everything but hounded him about it, but I'll shoot him another email if interested.

Cheers.

Dave Peterson /

The problem is that I will not ship it, pickup only!

Skipjaz

most definately. please let me know if he gets back to you and how much he's asking for it. thanks!

definately interested. can you email me with some more info... does this have a title? how much are you asking for it?

fish_SHARK /

buy the LTD, and floss

Dave Peterson /

No title, $350 "as is", more when I get it running. I haven't tried to run it yet, so I don't know what it needs yet.

Skipjaz

Wow Skipjaz. Thats exactly the next bike I'd like to own. To bad I'm saddled at the moment. And your so far away in Vermont.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account