Puch Magnum

Anyone have a Puch magnum (or, hell a cobra) for sale in MI? dont care if it runs... please reply here or email.

Re: Puch Magnum

Good luck with that !

i know, its going to be hell trying to find one. but if i do, i'll be ballin.

Puch Magnum

Step 1, buy a free spirit/murray/pinto. Step 2, take it to a welder and have them weld in a bar. Step 3, buy tank and seat on ebay. Step 4, put them on. = radical.

WAY easier than finding a decently priced top tank puch.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

its also hard to find a cobra tank even if you were to build one.

Yeah but magnum tanks are everywhere, there is a garelli SSxl tank on ebay right now, there was a pacer tank on there last week, general tanks are always on there...top tanks are all over.

I have one, like new shape with a speed kit. Email me if you want a pic. Mdomanski@miblood.org

i have to admit that when i was looking for my first ped, i wanted only a top tank, preferably a puch magnum, but dude, widen your search to step throughs like maxis and you will find one, and you will enjoy it. top tanks are so desirable, but when it comes down to it, would you rather have a running nice step through, or nothing at all until you finally find a magnum?

Puch Magnum

TOP TANKED MAXI! I just decided that top tanked maxis are the new magnums. Only you can only use a 4 gallon honda tank, and slam the rear end with some MOTOMATIC struts. MMMMmmmmMMMM making maxis look cool is the thing of 08.

brennan, please do that.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account