WTB Denver

Want to buy in the denver area. Tomos, Puch, Vespa Ciao preferred. Cosmetic issues fine, i would like it to be running. My Stella Scoot needs a friend.

Thanks

Tbonestone

Re: WTB Denver

Dood,

Why don't you ever ride with us, tsallimsayin'?

Also, will you sell me your cobra? Or trade it for a vespa ciao? Or how much do you want to spend on a ciao?

Hey Willie,

Actually i forgot about my profile info... I sold all those off to various peeps around Chicago. So i dont have those bikes any more. I have my scooter, Stella, but she's a bit too fast to ride in a moped group. I'm thinking about $300 for an ugly yet running ciao. Know of anything?

Thanks

Tom

Hey Tom,

I've got a couple of bikes that are ready for sale. Hit me up @ 970-210-7154 for details.

Hey, yeah, I know of a ciao you could get for $300, it's in pretty decent condition, too. If you're interested, yeah send me an email..

Willie.

Hey Derek, Sorry i have not called. Busy starting school for yet another quarter. Anyways, Thanks for the offer, i looked you up through your profile. You're just too far away for me. I have not car here in colorado. Willie is hooking me up with a ciao. I just gotta wait till Sunday and i'll take a look at it.

Aww, so you never bought that pawn shop Free Spirit, OR told me where it was? ;(

Awesome that you're finally getting a ped again man.

Zack, when i went to pickup the pawnshop free spirit it was sold! I never would have guess someone being smart enough to pickup a moped when they can. The bike was a beater though. for $300 you were kind of getting ripped off.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account