WTB some universal/minarelli v1 parts

i have a 1977 yankee peddler

more necessary things:

domino right side brake lever/assembly

speedo cable

new pedal cranks or 1 right side one

a comfortable/not ugly seat (non top-tank)

other things:

polini 75cc kit for minarelli v1

dellorto sha 16mm carb

proper intake manifold for both of those

front and back 16in tires rated for pressures above 50psi

also:

WTT any of those things for my stock exhaust (minarelli v1 on a yankee peddler). this exhaust is in PERFECT condition and works awesome. the only thing is is that it doesnt have the exhaust flange to connect to the engine (used it for my custom biturbo job).

Re: WTB some universal/minarelli v1 parts

You really should concider a larger carb if you plan on getting the 75cc kit. I would suggest a 19mm PHBG

ive read so much bologna from people on here. if you know what you are doing, the 16mm carb is fine. there can only be so much gas and air. 19mm carb might have more adjustments and bigger porting, but 16mm carbs can dump plenty of fuel to get that power or very close to it. cheaper and less b/s as well.

I have 51mm and 48mm kits for the minarelli v1's. I'll email you.

Yeah, don't believe Chad, he only knows EVERYTHING about mopeds.

woah im not saying he knows nothing, im saying that a 16mm carb will still be fine for that kit. 19mm = better /// 16mm = fine

the intake hole only measures about 17mm anyway. i guess you can grind it out or something. I have a 15 bing, 80 jet, proma pipe and it screams!!! amazing low end! www.battlecooter.com has the minarelli kits for $120. call and talk to Jason.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account