2001 Tomos LX FOR SALE!!

Chris Johnson /

I used this bike to ride to my college classes every day for the last year, this bike is amazingly reliable. It is Black with gold rims and the decals have been removed cleanly. it starts first kick every time (all seasons), it is a model of fuel efficiency getting just about 100mpg! and can cruise at about 35mph. I am looking to get rid of this bike asap to pay some bills. Closest offer to 600 gets it. Located in Lancaster, PA. If your interested in pictures or to come to check it out, contact me either through my email or IM. Bike has a bi-turbo exhaust, and unrestricted air box. Thanks

Re: 2001 Tomos LX FOR SALE!!

Aqua Dublavee /

if you threw some pics of the ped up on here, there would be more interest...

Deliver?

You said, "Closest offer to 600 gets it."

So if someone was to offer say $5,000.00 for the bike, and someone else was to offer $1.00 for the bike, the offer of $1.00 would be closer to $600.00 and the person who offers $1.00 should get the bike.

Of course you set no time limit and will say times up I accept to a $5,000.00 offer so that the second person could not offer $1.00 to be closer to the $600.00.

Chris Johnson /

Ill change it for you, i did'nt think i had to plan for such contingencies

Photos?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account