WTB: Ninja G3 pour le moby

yea, i know, so does everybody. They'll probably be in stock in shops soon but i figure i can save some time and maybe a buck if i find one on here. Anyone got one used that they dont use, or are replacing, or want to sell for any reason? Any condition is fine... you know... within reason. I know this is kind of a long shot but whatever, hit me up if youve got anything. Thanks,

-Steve

Re: WTB: Ninja G3 pour le moby

Good luck Steve.

I was lucky and managed to snag a doppler pipe from Peter (of shred-ped fame) last month so it is not impossible to buy pipes second hand, but damn close.

QUE? No entiendo , senior no espaniol lo siento

WTB: Ninja G3 pour le moby

"If you need a pipe NOW":http://quarterkick.com/exhaust/leovince-exhaust-for-motobecane-square-arm-/prod_37.html

Yeah, it's not a ninja, but it's a moby performance pipe.....

eh i think im just gonna wait it out. it shouldnt be too long till shops have them in stock. just figured i'd try.

That Leo Vinci pipe is actually a pretty decent pipe with great construction.

dont buy one just make one and make it nice and loud

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

QK should be getting some more G3's in soon. Word on the street is that they will also have some G2's up their sleeve. Rad guys who know their shit. You should all support them like whoa.

Yo steve,

I'm pretty sure this is the pipe you're looking for. You might pay a premium for the euro/dollar conversion, but I am going to pull the trigger on a doppler...I'm sick of waiting....

http://www.la-becanerie.com/accessoires,pot-ninja-g3-rotule-mbk-51,echappement,page,zoom,mod,boutique,pieces,8017-104,recherche,527150.fr.html

yea thats the guy, but i can wait it out. technically if i could get that shipped for less than 30 bucks (doubtful) it'd be worth it. But between QK, treats, and god knows maybe even 77, someone should have it in soon.

La becanerie doesn't ship to the us.

Your going to have to pay that premium no matter what. It is not like the shops in the US are buying parts overseas at an exchange rate of $1.31 to a Euro.

They do ship to the U.S., I and Naz've both placed orderes from them. Their prices are good, and their shipping isn't bad :D

I'm gonna be placin' another order here in a bit.. once I get a little bit larger pile of cash :D

it depends on shipping. That pipe is $170 as is, and i kinda doubt i can ship it to the US for less than $30. If im wrong, let me know. Plus, i like to support the domestic guys if i can.

Yeah, unless you're buying other shit, a pipe alone will pro'lly cost you about the same as if you were to buy it from treats... probably a little more...

I Think shipping was like 24 euros, or around there... so.. yeah. Wait till benji gets one in stock :D

any word from the inside on status of G3's in the US?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account