wtb - running moped

i hate my motorcycle and miss my moped. anything for sale within central or northwestern KY? i want something older and with more character. i can do enough work on my own to take a fixer-upper.

Re: wtb - running moped

Libby, how are ya!? What happened to your tomos? I know we could have gotten that thing running nice and proper...

Looking for anything in particular? By the way, I envy the fact that you're in Berea.

roberto! hey i was thinking about you guys the other day. when i was riding my motorcycle under the speed limit but proud of myself because i was still going faster than i did on my moped....i actually gave it to someone who would appreciate it but they haven't got it running yet. it's in jackson michigan though. say hi for me!

lib

why do you envy the fact that i'm in berea? i like it here really i'm just wondering if i'm missing out on something i should know about. and it's a dry county! as far as a moped goes...no i'm not looking for anything particular. i need a "base" moped so probably something kind of common like an older puch or something. i'm hoping to find something within kentucky so i could hitch to get it and ride it back. do you know of anything? i'm really quite open, it could be nice or a beater really. i thought mopeds were going to be a stepping stone but now i know they're just IT.

lib

Ha. It's a moist county - Richmond's wet. You're in Appalachia (just barely, but you are!), and that's what I'm envious of. There's gotta be something in Louisville. I'll keep my ears tuned.

oh yeah, that is pretty cool actually. it's a really insane culture and everything about it is photogenic and fascinating. i'm loving the music a TON. my "real" email is kahlere@berea.edu and i appreciate your ears. :-)

lib

why do you hate your motorcycle? if you want a motorcycle that is lots like a moped get a Honda cm400a auto...like an over grown moped!

motorcycle just isn't as hard to ride. and you actually have to obey traffic laws. and wear a helmet. and take extra precautions not to wreck. getting somewhere on a moped is just so much more fun!

Anyone going to Whiskey Business with a ped for sale? Something could be arranged there. Probably looking for an older Puch but then again...i have room for options.

lib

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account