F/S - Cheap Moby parts!!

Got some extra moby parts that need sellin. I've tried selling them a few times before with varying levels of success, but i want it gone. So heres a list of my stuff, name your prices. If youre wondering how much a part is, think of a price range that would be reasonable for a specific part. Then go with the lowest value of that price range and i'll probably take it. Deals are given for bulk orders... the more shit you buy the cheaper it gets. I have pics of everything... either look at them... here ... (its the first 20 or so), or email or AIM me and i'll send you them.

-speedo cable - outer sheathing is gnarled but is functional

-rear sprocket.. 48t i think? count yourself

-speedo x2

-kickstand

-headlight assy with wires and shit

-rear brake hubs x2, one w/ shoes one w/o

-zener diode

-rear sproket... more teeth than the other.. 54?

-oh hey! a dellorto 14.12! How'd you get there? could use a new float assy, and is kind of pitted on the inside but does definitely work. I ran it on my moby for a while.

-assorted pedal arms and pedals...

-front forks, pretty nice

-handlebars, nicer than they look in the picture

-VERY nice saddle seat

-A frame with pedal shaft, pulley, swingarm...

-ANYTHING you see on this parts bike... shit that batavus behind it too.

so hit me up and buy some cheap-reduced-price-ultra-bargain moby parts!

-Steve

Re: F/S - Cheap Moby parts!!

can you send a pic of the dellorto?

WHAM!

like i said, could use a new float assy... mostly just the float, the float needle should be fine. Its a little pitted inside the bowl, but i reiterate, i ran this carb on my moby for at least 3-4 weeks as a loaner carb until i got my 15mm in the mail. make an offer i probably wont refuse it.

OH and by the way if one person wants to take the whole lot of stuff that means they get super special savings AKA i basically give it to them (Plus shipping of course).

AND im open for bartering of any kind.

oh hey is it missing an idle screw? i think it is. might want one of those too, but i've ran without them.

20 bucks shipped for the saddle?

roger that. no hardware though, is that cool? email me your info, mon ami.

ahem or i'll trade ya for that AV10.. haha

Jake Shaughnessy /

email sent steve

does that headlight have the sealed beam or the kind you can put a regular bulb in

its been a couple years since i had a moby so i dont remember

if its the kind you can put a regular automotive type bulb in i could use that

whats the yellow frame in the bottom pic it looks italian

also sent ~

the headlight... i dunno. i gotta find out myself. the yellow frame is an old Batavus VA. Not much left to it, mostly just a tank and frame.

How about a speedometer? I don't think I have the speedo cable either.

Also, what about using the 14.12 versus a 15.15? Less power/speed?

And...the diode? Someone suggested I replace my condensor...Are these related?

and....Are you in WA?

thanks!!!

speedo and speedo cable, 15+ shipping? Reasonable? if not i dont care, tell me what you think is good. I'll even pick out the nicer of the two for ya.

as for the 14.12 vs the 15.15, your basically just changing to a different carb of the same size as your gurtner. You probably wont see any performance gains, but you will be able to tune it because jets are available, and i think dellortos are easier to deal with then gurtners. But its really not in that awesome of shape, so you'd probably be better off getting a 15.15 brand spankin new. Then again, this would make a good loaner carb for while you save up for the big guy.

eh i dunno if theyre really that related. you should replace your condenser (i think that was me who suggested that), and sometimes i hear peoples diodes fail, but i dont know how/when/what the symptoms are.

No im in NH.

Jake Shaughnessy /

email replied

ty sir

Jake Shaughnessy /

I will take the dellorto. check your email

hey steve you going to be around on sunday il borrow a car to drive up Dan T wants to go too

do you have any brake cables??? I need front and rear ??

i need not only the brake cables.... also the two (left and right) rubbers that mount in the frame ... covering the cables. thanks Clark

If you've got the tool box covers give me a shout. I need a few other smallish assorted things too.

Yeah, that sounds great for the speedo and cable.

email: brotherofsister(at)gmail(dot)com

what do ya think it'd cost to ship that orange frame? lol

that thing looks pretty freakin' clean...

ooook time to reply:

Jake, got your emails, email replied.

jay yea i'll be around sunday. andrew may be coming one of these days too maybe i'll tell him to come sunday.

wpgman, no luck on either of those, sorry

rob i think i may have some janky side covers, and i have now those little disc saucer chrome things for the forks, if you still want them. email me with that and anything else you need.

duke email sent

casey actually ive shipped a frame before to MN for 100 dollars, but i think i can get it for cheaper because it was a frame, wheels, etc etc. Either of the two frames i have for sale are pretty decent aesthetically, but both have rusted tanks that could use a good acid treatment. i'll sell em cheap if you want.

bah, I don't need any more moped projects layin' around lol :D It's probably better that I don't pick it up lol

Is the tail light for sale?

cool me and old man Dan will be there on sunday then

hey do you have the speedo and cable and the little spinny thing that goes on the wheel for the batavus

quick reference, sorry the tail light is gone

jay, turns out the headlight is just the black casing... no glas, lens, or bulb. sorry man thought i had more. The moby headlight is there though.

BUMP for cheap parts!

hey Steve you got any PUCH PARTS kicking around ? I want puch parts anything you have and all you want to get rid of I have a pocket full of doe ,so if you want to make some fast cash hook me up sunday

man ive got literally nothing. ive only owned one puch before my magnum, and i only had it for all of a month... didnt end up keeping it for long enough to accumulate a good deal of parts. Moby, Bat, and Sachs is about all i got... and the sachs stuff is craaaaap. sorry hombre.

Es bien mi amigo , you may have something i need

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account