Another joke on jersey craigslist

This has to be another craigslist joke . This one and the mecca moped sale .

Two Puch Magnum Limited edition Mopeds for sale $100 each

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-608848084@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-03-17, 8:48AM EDT

My wife and Ibougt these two Puch Mopeds almost 30 years ago from a Puch dealer that lived on our street.My wife drove hers for about 2 miles and she got real nervious on it and never rode it again . I took mine out for about 20 miles and it was no fun riding alone so they sat in my house forever . I drained all the gas out of them and they look brand new. The price of gas now a days will make up for the cost of these things . They have a nic white colorgas tank on them and say limited edition on the console with numbers on it .

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 608848084

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2008 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Re: Another joke on jersey craigslist

Hey, I'm gonna send a check out today for those square bing Jets. Thanks again , -Joe

you didnt hear? new jersey is having a huge moped blowout sale, all peds must go!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Did they really think this would work twice? I would still try to follow up on it, ask to see them in person.

daFishSticks_SHARK /

i dont care, i wouldnt be writing off all of theses as jokes. if i lived there i would be trying to contact each and everyone of them.

I left messages just in case like the last one .I am waiting for a reply . Next there will be ferrari with 500 miles for 5 thousand dollars . LOL

so i take it you didn't get an automated response advertising moped warehouse?

that would be my first guess to what would probably happen...

Ryan LOL that was a good one

Yeah even if it might be a joke I would still try to follow up on this just in case.

jesus christ. why you fools always gotta spill the beans. joke or not everyone does not need to know about this.

id buy it still, cause the fact of it being a magnum.

x you're stupid

I've know of a magnum ltd for sale.

its only $1500.

actualy $1499...

1206137279_img_0070.jpg

I sold a LTD Magnum recently for $1,400.00. And was nice !

Ike

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account