need qt50 carb

what ever i do the carb just does not run right. so i was just curious if anyone had one that worked and that they wanted to sell? I just want to ride!

Re: need qt50 carb

Does anyone know if I can just buy one from a yamaha dealer and if so what do i ask for. I know that they had no clue what I was talking about when I went and asked for qt50 carb.(what the hell is that they sad with a toothless missouri grin) alright not toothless just on tooth gone.

I have one from my 79 qt50-works fine-no leaks-a good cleaning would not hurt it. Ill even include the cables if you need them. Bike was running this weekend till i decided it's worth more parted then whole. Make me an offer including shipping before i put it on ebay this week. Email LLang1972@peoplepc.com

thanks i will.

I got one, 35 shipped. Email me at charliesbuzzin@hotmail.com Its already been cleaned, set, and works perfectly

thats a good deal but I ordered larrys carb. IF i have problems in the future can i contact you. Larry seems like a trustworthy fellow and he side his ran. Thanks for offering though. I tell you what this is the coolest group of people. Soon enough I will be a riding member of the moped army.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account