I need a Pedal Shaft, a spoked wheel, and a thingy

Cleats Onionpockets /

During the course of my spring preparations, I noticed that the pedal arms on my puch didn't line up...at all. The shaft is twisted from me standing on the pedals to save my backside the discomfort of my terrible seat on my way back from canada last summer. Anyway, I need a new shaft. Preferably, the style that can have a pedal arm connected to both sides, not the type that comes with one fixed in place. I'm not picky though, all I need is something that isn't all bent and mangled.

Also, I need a top plate for a 12mm bing, as I caught my pants leg on the choke lever and bent the aluminum causing it to leak pretty badly

Also, I need a spoked rim....additional hardware not required...I have it all. I just need it to be the wider style, not that dinky narrow one that lets the tires fold over easily (as I've discovered much to my disdain)

Oh yeah, and I still need a #22 piston for my magnum cylinder...preferably with rings.

Re: I need a Pedal Shaft, a spoked wheel, and a th

Cleats Onionpockets /

Not one response? At all?

is this for real?

Cleats Onionpockets /

...um, yes. I need all of those things, and I'm looking for someone to sell them to me.

Are you for real?

Cleats Onionpockets /

Feh, disregard that closing question.....Haven't had my coffee for the day, grouchiness ensues.

i have the shaft with the 1 fixed crankarm if you need it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account