looking for running moped!

whats up,

Im in SF and looking for a moped that my girlfriend can ride around town. Im having one built and thought I could surprise her with one so we can ride together and we dont have to worry about slowing my bike down (haha). Anyways im looking to spend around 300-500 depending on the ped! If you have something or are willing to ship thats a possibility! let me know!

thanks

daniel

Re: looking for running moped!

I have a fa 50 shuttle.It runs great and has working front and back brakes.tail light and head light(missing).one mirror missing one.has a speedometer that goes to 40mph but i only have gone 25 30 on it.3250 miles on it kick start front and back racks.50 miles to the gallon.just put new brake in back tire ,new battery , and a new speedometer cable in it.i don't know if this is what you are looking for.$300.00 for it and $100 for shipping.no title or bill of sale you must recover that.i painted it black with silver stripes.

im totally interested do you have a picture?

i also have ps3 with 4 games and two controllers and one blue ray disc for trade if anyone is interested

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account