Puch Austro Damlier Once in a life offer

welcome to this once in a lifetime opportunity! I've heard the Cadillac of mopeds wow stock with spokes i say HAH! Let your butt be in comfort with the most plush interior (it's really exterior) ever! Also comes with free upgrades: hydraulic shocks, 2 new tires, pretuned Polini 4 petal and boss pipe, (i've heard it's the best!) Did I forget to mention there is storage on this babe magnet! This Moped rocks and I would keep it if my life wasn't turning a chapter, comes with the side covers that cover the sub frame, condition is Very Good and goes 40mph+ $800

Re: Puch Austro Damlier Once in a life offer

Nice ped, but the term "cadillac of mopeds" belongs to Motobecane, seriously, its in their owners manual =)

Puch Austro Damlier Once in a life offer

Hey bubs, aren't those two-speeds? I had one and it was a two-speed.

yeah they are usually 2 speeds...i think andrewhed had one forsale a while ago, and it was a 2 speed.

this guy is a dipshit. even though it's a nice bike.shut up.

woa what's with all the hate? this is why threads get ridiculous. comments like that are not not necessary.

-kevin

Motobecance, right! 2 speed thats funny! Someone shoot me!

i had one and il never buy another ever again

they break too easy half of the bike is cheap die cast aluminum

The cadillac of mopeds? Actually, it's the Jawa of Puchs. I mean, Jawa made it.

The hero puch he linked to is a two speed. ADs are a E50 variant, kind of like the Dart engine. Oh, and those are 16" five stars, not the five stars that go on magnums and maxis.

But if it really does run as well as he says, it's a fair price and a nice bike.

jawa also made the korado too but at least they made the korado engine better than the original

Yeah, not all that great dude. Jawa made Puch's can suck it... Magnums are easier to find parts for and look a hell of a lot better. It's a wanna be Vespa Grande. Now THOSE are the Cadillac of mopeds...

Your add is massively douchy. I'm with Chance on this one Kev. Sorry. Sounds like a car salesman wrote that shit. We know what it is...

Can you guys shut up, it's a fair price and it is really nice and unigue around here. my post was a joke and those 5 stars are better and they can go on anything fyi ( hello super small rear sprocket), the engine yeah thats better too, comfortable yep. honda, jawa, piaggo, sachs... there all in puch's history who cares! Please if your going to be a douch stay off my post, I'm not up in your buy/sell threads.

honestly, if nothing else shut up so someone can buy this. yes that single paragraph post was funny but at least wait till someone actually gets this bike.

im sorry but that shit is clean as fuck, rare, has awesome parts on it. i ragged on brando in a puchforum.net post because he was thinking about converting this motor to kickstart. its obvious he is selling it for different reasons (OF WHICH YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY FOR UNLESS YOU NEED THE MONEY FOR AN ABORTION) but im just glad it will go into someone elses hands who can appreciate it!

also, how the fuck are you only going 40+ on that setup? i hope you are just geared really low. and yeah that bike with low gearing is seriously wheelie all day territory. great seat position, 16 inch rims...

OG creatures like BRET should also remember how fucking AWESOME bike was. remember his AD? in fact that could be the same one.

wow, i just smoked some crazy ass purple and am totally rambling.

ummm. in conclusion. buy this bike you dumbasses.

Agreed. Leave his post for business only. Im only saying this, bc i personally hate getting my threads hijacked by ppl who just have a snide word to say, or make fun of something. let him sell his nice puch. its a fair price anyways for all the mods, and the going price of nice running peds. So, in short, fuck off everyone else.

oh yeah i meant to link to "

Dominic O'Donovans":http://www.mopedarmy.com/members/view/cotl/dominic/ profile. i miss that dude. so many short lived creatures =(

i'd buy this from you if i lived closer....damn AD i would love this....ya'll are some rude MFer's up in here. that's a rare bike and it's in good condition. shit for $800 that's a damn good price for an AD...

I never had one of those. Id ride it tho.

I thought the ad was funny lol

well played sir...

personally, I think that bike is ugly as shit, but that almost makes it better :D I'd rock it for sure... It'd make an awsome tuesday afternoon rider!

GL on the sale~

Brandon rode this bike on Moped Monday this week and he was really fast! Imagine San Francisco and hills. No matter what, it's a fast bike, and I have no reason to help him sell it. If any of you guys don't know how to build your own fast peds, buy this shit, it's worth it!

out of curiosity, what size dellorto do you have on there?

that the 21 racing rubber mount I put that on there for tuning, it's being sold with the 21 clamp on style and a new high compression head!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account