av10 for sale

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

so I need cash. I have an av10 thats been sitting in my garage (aka my truck) for a while and i guess ill sell it now.

no reeds/intake (i lost the stock reeds), no variator, no top end. Can provide a cylinder head though.

im open to offers (please email me).

Just so you know im not trying to make rent or anything just by selling this engine, but im also not taking 50 bucks for it. Its an av10 with CDI in amazing condition.

Re: av10 for sale

Timmy Southpark /

dammit i need money... wana sell the cdi seperate?

Jason Jason Bobason /

I think mopedenthusiast is looking for one. Chime in, man.

What cylinder head do you have to offer?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

emailed

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

it would be the av10 head.

yes! i am! and i get paid friday! jesus i hope i'm not too late!

emailed

I'll buy that bidalot kit back from you man!

And since when are you a cretard?

We made him honorary. i can sell the eventual buyer of this engine a reed valve and intake if they so desire.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

naw man i like that bidalot kit

except the piston is broken. Was it like that when you got it?>

The piston was prety beat that's why I put the malossi on, I was feeling rally time constraints and didn't want to mess with it. It ran though, well as good as a kit with a case leak which I never drove with it but it Idled nicely.

How is it messed up though, I thought it would have ran fine?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

it does until it heats up, then the broken part shows through at TDC (well it shows all the time) and fucks with the suction in the carb. Aka it feels like its four-stroking but its not.

my plug is tan and yet it was 4 stroking so bad i couldnt break 20mph

I never had any 4-stroking problem but I only had it on with the case leak. I got it to rev slowly after I put a stock exhaust on it and it did't 2 stroke.

I am in the process of trying to order a part for a bidalot variator that broke in the mail and can see if i can pick up a piston for you too if you want.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

yes please!

piston + ring if possibl

tom did you buy that bidalot that benji had?

Nope came from france, didn't know benji ever had anything bidalot, I still want one though.

Maitland, I'll let you know what I find out when I get ahold of bidalot I just hope they sell the part I need separately.

Damn mail service

daaamn that sucks!

Yea especially since it is made out of magnesium or something weird.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account