Indian Mopeds

I have 2 1979 Indian peds for sale. Both have under 500 original miles on them as they belonged to an older couple. I am asking 800.00 for the pair. They must be picked up in Charleston , West Virginia or I may be able to meet someone within a 100 miles of here for small fee. If anyone is seriously interested E- Mail me for pics. I have orginal tool kits, x-tra cogs, owners manuel, and orginal bills of sale and origination, Thanks, Moto

Re: Indian Mopeds

Hey Moto, would you be interested in selling me just the carb from one of the mopeds?

No,Tom,I just wanted to offer peds here before putting them on e-bay, Moto

One pic

1205327453_100_8062.jpg

how much for the plates?

Sent you an email.

so im realy interested in the mopeds can we talk over email? coming through your area soon lets telk

so do the peds ride on water?

them some good looking indians at a good price.

Indian Mopeds

alright, no email sent...neither of your email address' work. I am interested in buying your mopeds. I will be in your area this weekend. Let me know.

Nick

daFishSticks_SHARK /

nice bikes for a nice price, good luck on your sale

Sorry, Been away, I replied to the 2 e-mails I received today, both peds run excellent, I hate to use the word perfect, Thanks, Moto

how much do you thin it would cost to ship these? all the way to the west coast... they are really sweet!!

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

I should have known! Jesus's moped of choice is the Indian.

Wow if I knew a gay couple I would tell them I knew the perfect peds for them.

Probably 500.00 to ship to west coast,And I think Jesus rides a Puch Maxi, I'm just a discycle, Moto

Email sent.

Thanks!

E-mail answered, Jack

peds

still got 'em?

Are these still available? Email me directly if you'd like

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account