WTB: Peugeot 103 Case/Crank, etc

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I'm looking for some 103 stuff. I know I can get race cranks and cases, but if anyone has any old 103 junk, let me know. I'm looking for the cases, crank, maybe some electrical stuff, and basically all the motor attachment pieces to the frame.

Any other 103 stuff is cool as well. I'll take just about all of it. I'm in CA, have paypal and can meet you pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area.

Thanks!

WTB: Peugeot 103 Case/Crank, etc

Want a running complete non variated 103 engine? I have one that I'm not doing anything with. Make me an offer, right now it's just sitting on my shelf, as kind of a back up to my retardedgeot.

Re: WTB: Peugeot 103 Case/Crank, etc

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

If its non-variated, could it be made to variate with a variator?

Sorry, total 103 newb here.

Also not sure on a reasonable offer. I'd hate to lowball and overpay.

You would need a variator and variated crank(the non variated is shorter). You wont offend me with any offer, and I'll for sure tell you if your offer is too high, I just don't need to sell it, so if im going to sell it, you are going to have to pland the seed in my head.

Actually, this motor might be perfect for someone who wants to put a 103 style motor on a 102. You could TOTALLY speed up a 102 with a 103 top end, big reed cage, big carb, decent pipe.

Anyway. Don't worry about offending.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Ok, I emailed you. Um, if I don't want it, my friend with a 102 might.

I have a case, crank, and top end in pretty good shape from a 103sp

bump from the dead since that's what everyone else is doing

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account