wtb av10

prolly a long shot, but anyone this side of the atlantic got one?

Re: wtb av10

Longest shot ever.

You have better chance of getting a date with Britney.

Get one from France pay the price and get it with new parts in the same time. That is an easy thing to do. Around here, you need connection with the mob to get one. good luck

make sure you get one that hasnt been messed with too much. contrary to popular belief, not everyone in france is a motobecane guru, and those things are like tomos over there. ive seen ugly, ugly things.

YEAH, I WENT ON EBAY.FR, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY ONE I EVER SEE SAY SHIPS TO FRANCE ONLY, AS FAR AS I CAN FIGURE OUT THROUGH SLOPPILY TRANSLATED BABELFISH AND MY BEST DECIPHERING SKILLS.

You have to be real patient finding a case on e-bay. The trick is asking if they will ship overseas, many will say yes but for insane shipping 60+ euros, you just have to wail until someone won't rape you on shipping. I just got a 4 petal case shipped for 30 eur and it came within a week via DHL, prety sweet. Also there are some real haggard cases so watch out. You can also get one from 50cc.eu brand new if you use the search function, I'm not sure why it doesn't show up in the racing crankcase category but it is there.

Oh and get ready to bleed through your wallet.

I actually paid 90 EU I think to ship my complete kickstart engine from overseas. It's rough.

daFishSticks_SHARK /

whats the deal with the cases on 50cc? are they the 'knock off' ones ive heard bad things about? or are there just minor fitment issues?

i have an extra case set with spring braket and stock top end with points. no cylinder head, well i could put an av7 one on there. no variator.

whats somthing like this worth to ya'll??? $100 i'm thinkin its an e-bay item. if i even want to sell it.

i'm not bella. plz don't email bella.

somebody was selling case halves a while ago... cant remember who? also rumor has it treatshq will be stocking av10 engines, but that sounds like a tall tale to me.

Benji got me the av10 case I'm running now and I think it is the same as the one on 50cc. It had a few little problems like the cylinder sleeve being slight larger than the case and the casting being a little ugly but now it works great.

maitland has one for sale check is posting out

I have one

I've been sitting on it for 3 years.

Since buying it I have bought a building so managing that, avoiding foreclosure, and riding my Chappy LB80 have all taken priority over finishing my 40v project.

It is a pedal start AV10 with a 65cc Airsal kit. the engine has been completely rebuilt.

the Kit is Brand new/never run. Stock variator (2 balls) Stock points. I have two different intakes for it.

Here is the thing.

-I like the idea of finishing it one day

-I would only sell it if I got a really good price

So I hate to be the guy asking too much for moped parts, but this thing is just too rare and precious. you can email me serious offers

1205325074_av10.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account