Locking Pa50 gas cap

Short and simple:

Where can I find a locking gas cap for a honda Pa50/Camino (a '80 Pa50-II to be exact)?

If it's meant for something else but works just as well, that'll be fine.

Re: Locking Pa50 gas cap

Seriously?

No locking gas caps?

Raymond Rexroad /

How about this:

http://mopshop.de/shop/product_info.php?cat0=441&cat1=469&cat2=2310&cat3=UmFobWVudGVpbGU=&products_id=743&osCsid=a4c8fe2869f56eab60ef1bd45e029f78

They are about $15 each, before shipping.

If you want to split shipping, maybe we could order together?

If there are no other sites that you can get it from, that would be great.

Anyone else know where to keep a lockin' gas cap?

Perhapse in the US?

Raymond Rexroad /

None in the US?

The price, including shipping for three (3) caps is 61 euro - or close to $90! Too high for me.

I know that Honda Trail bikes have the same size gas cap as PA50's. not sure if you can find a locking one, but that's a good place to start. Also, you can find gas caps that are "one size fits all" that drop in and lock at the bottom. But why does it even matter? If someone was going to steal your gas, they'd just pull out yer fuel line. I kinda don't get the point.

The point is so an asshole can't pour a coke in your tank. That's why I got a locking gas cap on my tomos, I didn't trust fellow high schoolers, and now I don't trust people in college. If someone has a grudge, pouring a coke into their gas tank is an easy way to fuck up their vehicle, and a moped especially.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account