How much do Targa LXs go for?

I'm selling my Blanco for a running ped and I really love the look of Tomos Tara LX's from the 90's and up so I'm just wondering what a running one would cost me.

Re: How much do Targa LXs go for?

Rick the shipper /

around $5 for a stock one that does around 80mph with just a biturdo pipe.

you love the look because they are a wannabe motorcycle? (oh the girls would be all over me). Perfect for that badass 14 year old rebel straight out of middle school.

Get a Puch Magnum.....now THEN you'll be getting looks son.

oh yeah to answer your question they are worth around like $4-5 bucks depending if they have a nitrous system, bi-turbo exhaust, or removed oil rejection.

Zack,

They go anywhere from $50.00 for a running clunker to $1,300.00 for a new one.

Ike

Yay for someone with a hint of an intelligence.

And yes,a Magnum would look sweet.

i just got one for $50. a 14 year old kid had it and burned the clutch(s) out took the side cover off and left it in his granpa's garage. asking price for runners is $300 to $1000+. DON'T PAY THAT! ever.

i like that they are light enough to throw into a tree and lite on fire. i also amthinking about tapping the tank into the frame tank so you'd have like 3-4 gallon capacity. you could ride for a month on that. spares are also easy to find and kits.

...but don't buy one, buy a puch or moby!

i take it all back, do what you want, i just saw your frankie ped, get that shit going!!!! now that's a ped!

Hey Zack, you probably saw that guy on Hartford craigslist, he had that '01 Targa LX for $250 OBO, lowball him, take it, replace the 2nd gear clutch shoe thingamobob and you've got a decent ped. Plus it already had a BiTurdo exhaust.

I'd try getting that Targa from that guy but right now I don't want to buy anything because my landlord is an extreme faggot and won't give me a key to the garage or let me keep it anywhere because it's a fire hazard to him.

Yeah,because 20 gallons of premium fuel in an Accord will be safer than a gallon and a half of unleaded in a moped.

He's probably so worried about fire because he's an extreme bundle of kindling.

Who knows,all I know is I'm waiting to move to get a ped generally.

who rents to a 14 year old? your dad?

I'm not the one renting the house genius.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account