WTB Magura throtle twist grip slide ASAP!!

last piece of the Magnum puzzle!

Re: WTB Magura throtle twist grip slide ASAP!!

Just the grip or the whole assembly?? I have many new NOS. can be shipped out immediately.

Shipped out asap as in 3 months. :) I hope you ship his shit in a timely manor after he pays you.

my throttle assembly cracked right where it tightens down so its useless to me. the throttle slide is still cool though. if all you need is the pastic slide part i'll ship it to you for the cost of a priority envelope. just email me.

that way you won't have to wait a month for your part. and it will be hella cheap.

the piece of metal the cable is anchored two. Not found on double ended throttle bikes.

hmm. i know what youre talking about but i dont know if that part is removable from the throttle assembly. if you tell me how to take it out, i'd gladly send it though.

i'd send you the whole throttle, but like i said its cracked so you can't get it to tighten down.

two ways to get it out.

1. there is a small pin that goes through the assembly 1/4" from the tightening screw. Push it out and everything comes apart.

2. just pull on the big twisty part. much easier same result.

damn. that was easy. so you only need that tiny little part with the screw that holds the cable?

yeah. With the screw too would be swell. My screw broke off flush in it today.

email me your address and i'll put in an envelope tomorrow.

emailed.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account