TRADE: Italian 5 stars for Puch 5 stars

i have a really nice set of 5 star mag rims that will most likely fit on any italian bike. they came off a motomarina sebring. they will need a little cleaning, but are otherwise in amazing shape. would anyone be interested in trading for a set of puch 5 stars? maybe even a set of snowflakes and spokes? i need puch wheels bad, and have no use for these. ill have pictures up later on tonight.

Re: TRADE: Italian 5 stars for Puch 5 stars

I take these.. You could just put the money I give you towards the other 5 stars. Let me know thanks.

email sent.

i wont be able to check my email until later this afternoon when i get home from work. ill let you know though. i would like to find a nice set of puch rims though.

also possible trade for magnum parts...

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

how about a magnum seat for the wheels?

zack you may have a deal! what kind of shape is it in, and does it include a trunk?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

seat is in decent shape. The cover has a few small cracks and a slight tear growing. I'd guess some epoxy could save it. I might be able to get you a trunk, but I dunno. Maybe a small cash trade?

I can get some pictures for you.

if you cant find a trunk and want to do the seat and cash that may work. ill have to find a box big enough to ship them though. i have never shipped something larger than a throttle assembly ha.

Don't be jacking on the cash deal... I had first dibs. I offered via email as I recall. Sorry.. just calling as I see it.

"Maybe a small cash trade?"

I jump the gun just seen your email.. No problem just let me know. Ed

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Yea sorry, not trying to steal out your deal, I was just presenting him with another offer. As I read it he was looking to trade first, then cash second. Really its up to the seller.

I understand.. no problem.. I only had cash no parts.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account