wtb Puch 32 raer sprocket

yep,, need a 32 rear sprocket for PUCH spoke wheels.

give it up ,, you won't use it,,you lose too much low end.

sell it to me NOW

Re: wtb Puch 32 raer sprocket

I have some coming if you can wait about a week and a half.

Kev

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

wow, I want one. Sounds sweet.

Damn, wait. I didnt get those. I will be getting 36,40,45, and all the engine ones.

Sorry for the mistake. I hope I didnt get anyone too excited!

Kev

Yep Kev perfect timing, put me on the list for 1

I'll shoot you an email

Thanks

oops ,,Ok still looking,,, New or used

Sorry!

Kev

I can make you one, or a 30 tooth. Steel. But you'll need to make little spacers for when you bolt it on. Small washers should do. Email me if interested.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Rich, I am thinking one of the SFL guys has one. Puchkreep? Charlie?

Old School Brent /

Is that Charlie, with the gold Puch, from Justin's ride? If same, he swithched to a Tomos rim , after I left him with his jaw hanging. Or was that his intake? Brent

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

I was thinking one may have been named Dan, but wasn't at the ride. I'll have to check the contacts. But yeah, that Tomos rim was nuts either way.

Old School Brent /

I know Dan, but not by the name Puchkreep. Dan did build Charlies gold Puch. And at justin's ride he was using 18-36 gearing. GPS was 54 mph. Then after he saw what mine did, later he put the Tomos rim on. He went with 16-24 I believe, GPS 61 mph.

Chad, funny you said Make one,

I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

I broke out a sprocket from my old Magnum X, I thought about getting it Machine cut to fit,,,( thinking about the spacers too lol)

But, on the other hand that Same sprocket, will fit perfect on my other rim with a 28. hmmm

Thanks for offering Help.

My issue is,,,I what to use my pedals.

I know there has to be a Puch 32 sitting somewhere collecting dust.

oldschool

yep I'm pretty sure it was Charlie too, ( he came up with the dude with the cool looking Jawa)

He was running 18X36 at JCs ride. also snap his intake too. That thing was pulling some was crazy vibrations, Bummer,it looked bad ass too.

Brent, didn't he go back an redesign that intake?

for some reason I'm thinking I seen something new after that ride.

Old School Brent /

Yes Charlie went with Kenny , who had the bad ass Jawa. And yes, Charlie did add a brace support to the intake. That was the next time I saw his bike, when he put the Tomos rim on, and did gps 61mph.

Curtis from project76rigid in hawaii had some 32 rear and 20 front sprockets machined a few years ago. I bought a 32 when he did the first run.

http://www.project76puch.com/underconstruction.html

Perhaps he can help you out.

Hey Rich,

It's Dave in St. Pete been out of things for a while but saw this post, what about that Korado rear sprocket I have on my magnum it's drilled out for the spoked wheels it's kinda small not sure what size it's to dark out there tonight but I'll count them tomorrow..I'm getting rid of that whole set up I have the larger Korado Chain, 18 tooth Front and Korado rear sprocket, maybe you can use that it's in pretty good shape..

It's making the magnum run bogged down to much I think I'm going back to stock or maybe something totally different but this set up is going..

Met some other Puch riders in St. Pete recently so maybe someday soon we can all ride again..

Peace

You'd still be able to pedal. The sprocket would bolt right up, except it's not curved out like stock sprockets, it's just flat, so you'd need to stack a few washers or something so it is in line with the front sprocket

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account