FS Puch Maxi in Ann Arbor

This was my runner last summer. It is a 1.5hp. Rode it all year with minimal problems. Hate to see it go but have to do it.

Bike has a Homoet 4p on it. Put it on midway through the summer.

Also put a 15mm Bing carb on it. Replaced gaskets and put new back brakes on.

Has the normal rust you can expect in a Maxi tank but has an inline filter on it. Speedo doesn't work so i can't say for sure how fast it goes but i would guess around 35.

Would like to get 500 bucks for it, email me with any questions.

Re: FS Puch Maxi in Ann Arbor

looks like the attachment didn't work i'll try it again or can just email it to any one interested.

1204580285_attachment.jpg

bump

dude, i'll trade ya some weed brownies for it!

only if its northern lights

$250 and ill pick it up.

bought it for 300 and put a 120 dollar exhaust on it, 250??????

Puchs are easy to come by :)

says it was a runner last summer, does that mean it doesn't work now? and i'd give you 300 if it runs, and come pick it up

if it doesn't $251....lol sorry erin

no it runs, it ran when i put it in storage for the summer

why are you trying to sell it then?

keep that shit, ride with us guns

hmm...it ran when it went into storage...go out there and see if it starts kevin...my guess. probably not be prepared for dead moped

trying to sell it so i can get some cash.

this site cracks me up. go on here trying to sell a moped to people that might appreciate it and i get offered 50 dollars less than i paid for it originally and told that my bike is dead because i put it in storage and am trying to sell it. lol.

umm...ever owned a car???

it's a USED bike dude. depreciation on value. think about when you buy a car.....the momment it leaves the lot, it's worth $5k less than before you bought it. it's life. you said you rode it around for a year...i'd say milage wise $50 less is a pretty friggin fair deal

also

on top of it being a 30 year old vehicle. a puch maxi is the honda civic of mopeds. how many 77 civics went for only $50 bucks less than what they bought em for? NONE same thing here

Re: also

good point, cory

Kevin, i hope you get what you want out of it.. it does have a nice carb/pipe.. but it looks beat up and has rust, the yellow is hideous, it's spray painted black in sports, and puchs are a dime a dozen.

spots.. not sports.

SIGH!!!! ebay/craigslist here i come.

Kevin, could this be bought for $400?

could have been, just sold it for 500 bucks though

damnit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account